Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Beginnings

There are many gluten free blogs out there.  Sharing recipes, finding good places to eat, and sharing stories have all been covered.  So what about one more?  That's this blog.  I'm a writer, analyst, and now blogger who went completely gluten free as a lifestyle starting in 2015.

Writers always want to write everything down.  We take note of things and try to observe.  It's where great ideas for new stories are found.  Changing lifestyles provides a lot of fodder for new stories, hence I'm going to write it down.  This will be a new project for me.  Eventually I will incorporate more Twitter or something to round it out, but for now I hope to reach out to people dealing with similar issues as we change lives to ones without gluten.   I decided to change how I eat for my health.  Apparently I had gluten sensitivity for years without knowing it.  That was just how people were supposed to feel.  Now a new life offers hope to not only feeling better but being better.

Like everything else in life, this blog will evolve and change.  For now it is just starting out, and looks that way.  I'll learn the ropes as I share more, and learn more from you.  Since you can't finish without starting this is the first post.  Thanks to any who read and looking forward to sharing much more with you.

Oh, and my name is Doug, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment